Sailing course Extended sailiing skills and navigation place in ACI marina Jezera in Murter island and wtares orund Murter island including Kornati national park in Adriatic sea in Croatia. Sailing course Extended sailing skills and navigation is advanced sailing course after Basics of sailing or Basics of coastal sailing and cruising. Sailig course Basics of coastal sailing and navigation is suitable for someone with basic sailing knowledge and with sailing experiences.
For sailing course Basics of sailing there is no minimum age limit, we suggest minimum age of 18 years.
During sailing course you sail in the waters around Murter island and Kornati national park (Kornati islands).
Sailng course Extended sailing skills and navigation introduce you with
- Safety at the sea and on board
- Preparation of the boat for cruise
- Navigation (geographic atitude and longitude, measurement units in navigation, orientation at the sea, sea charts, ...)
- Meteorology (winds, air pressure, cyclones and anticyclones, weather report, ...)
- Navigation at night
- Sailing in course
- Sailing with spinnaker
- Climbin the mast
- Approchin the shore using engine
- Emergency situations
- Man over board
- Maritime telephone services
- Table of VHF services of Croatian shore radio stations
Equipment necessary for sailing course Extended sailing skills and navigation
- Rain jacket
- Rain trousers
- Sailing gloves (like for cycling)
- Shoes for sailing boat
- Shirts with long sleeves
- Short and long pants
- Sun protecting cream
- Towels for the sea and personal hygiene
Check in times
- Check-in: at 16.00
- Check-out: at 10.00
Zadar Airport and Split Airport are nearby airport with regular lines to Europe and UK.
Private Taxi transfer is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Accommodation on boat is subjet to availability.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|