Sailing course Basics of sailing takes place in ACI marina Jezera in Murter island and on sailing boat during sailing in Adriatic sea in Croatia. Sailing course Basics of sailing is basic sailing course for beginners. Sailig course Basics of sailing is suitable for someone without sailing knowledge and witout sailing experiences.
For sailing course Basics of sailing there is no minimum age limit, we suggest minimum age of 16 years.
During sailing course you ackuire basic sailing knowledge on 10 meters sailing boats Adria 1020 or VAL 35 in the waters infront of Jezera in Murter island and in Kornati islands.
Sailng course Basics of sailing introduce you with
- Terminology of basic point of sailing (close hauling, reaching, broad reaching, downwind, port side, starboard side, winward side, ...
- Safety at the sea and on board
- Positions of crew members on sailing boat
- Deck work with handilng of ropes and sailing equipment
- Sails and trimming of sails
- Reefing of the sails
- Sailing in course
- Avoiding collisions on the sea
- Tack, gybe
- Apparent wind
- Meteorology (wind, compass rose, clouds, ...)
- Signals and lights on boats, yachts and vessels
- Emergency situations
Equipment necessary for sailing course Basics of sailing
- Rain jacket
- Rain trousers
- Sailing gloves (like for cycling)
- Shoes for sailing boat
- Shirts with long sleeves
- Short and long pants
- Sun protecting cream
- Towels for the sea and personal hygiene
Check in times
- Check-in: at 16.00
- Check-out: at 10.00
Zadar Airport and Split airport are nearby aiports with regular lines to Europe and UK.
Private taxi transfer available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Accommodation on boat is subject to availability.
We suggest accommodation in an apartment in Jezera near ACI marna Jezera.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|