Sailing course Basics of coastal sailing and cruising takes place on sailing boat as cruise with begiining in ACI marina Jezera in Murter island and sailing in Adriatic sea in Croatia. Sailing course Basics of coastal sailing and cruising is basic sailing course for beginners wish upgrade basic knwledge and experiences with cruising experiences and night navigation experinces. Sailig course Basics of coastal sailing and cruising is suitable for someone with basic sailing knowledge and with some sailing experiences.
For sailing course Basics of coastal sailing and cruising sailing course there is no minimum age limit, we suggest minimum age of 16 years.
Sailng course Basics of coastal sailing and cruising sailing course introduce you with
- Prepare of sailing boat or sailing yacht for the sea
- Safety at sea and on boat
- Positions of crew on sailing boat
- Deck work with handilng of ropes and sailing equipment
- Navigation (geographical attitude and longitude, measurement unites and navigation, orientation at sea, sea charts)
- Sailing in the course
- Meteorology (wind, air pressure, cyclones and anticyclones, weather report)
- Maritime radio telephony service
- Table of VHF servies of Croatian shore radio stations
- Engines and general notions of engine
- Trim and reef the sails
Equipment necessary for Basics of coastal sailing and cruising sailing course
- Rain jacket
- Rain trousers
- Sailing gloves (like for cycling)
- Shoes for sailing boat
- Shirts with long sleeves
- Short and long pants
- Sun protecting cream
- Towels for the sea and personal hygiene
Check in times
- Check-in: at 16.00
- Check-out: at 10:00
Zadar Airport and Split Airport are closest airprt with regular lines to Europe and EU.
Private Taxi transer is available on request.
Policies & disclaimers
Accommodation on sailing boat.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|